
I was surprised when I read the first thing on Flickr web site: "5,557 uploads in the last minute." That is a pretty popular web site! I thought first that it was another site to download pictures from, but it turned out to be a very useful tool to organize and share my own picures. I agree with one of the comments about organizing pictures since I too don't have all of my pictures downloaded in all of our computers. So, it will be a good idea to open a Flickr account and keep my pictures in that one source and make it accessible to my family and friends.
I chose a picture of a math calendar bulletin board since I do something similar in my classroom. I liked how that teacher used the space of the bulletin board , and what's around it, to display so many things.
Picture was downloaded from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/perspicacious/1471224750/
I haven't thought of using Flickr to find pics of classrooms, what a great idea! I often make Reading Posters from my mini-lessons, posting pics of them on Flickr would be a great way to share with my fellow teachers.
ReplyDeleteI just searched "math" and I got tons of pics, so I had to narrow it down to "3rd grade math" and was not sure if I will find anything. I found a few pics that related more to what I do in class and I chose this one. I haven't thought of taking pics of my own activities but I think it's a good idea! My teaching is always a work in progress!
ReplyDelete