I made a Google Reader account and added some blogs and web sites to it. It was fun searching for all the sites relevant to my teaching and my interests, and I was excited to find blogs that share my teaching philosophy. These are some of the sites I added:
Math Jokes 4 Mathy Folks
NCTM New and Noteworthy
Recycle Your Reads (a wonderful blog of a reading teacher from my school)
Ultimate Katy - Schools, events, traffic, pets and more in and around Katy
My Teaching Spirit (a great blog of a teacher who shares ideas about teaching math in small group)
What I like about RSS feeds is that it gathers all what I need to know in one place, which makes it easier and saves time.
I will use this technology to know the latest news about teaching my subjects (math and science)and to share ideas with fellow teachers. I will know more about taking advantage of this tool when I use it more.
No comments:
Post a Comment