
I spent a lot of time going through some of the mash ups that used Flickr and I wasn't sure if I had to have a Flickr account to use them. I ended up creating an account and uploading a few of my pictures on it to see how it worked. I had to choose "private" settings for all the options until I feel comfortable enough with the program and decide what I want to publish.
I liked the Mappr application so I can find pictures from any place in the world. It was interesting to see different photos from different countries. I also played with the Mosaic Maker, but I didn't save one. I created a Bookr about math using math pictures from Flickr but I wasn't sure how to give credit to the picture owners or where to write the address of where I got them from so I deleted it.
I finally had success with one of the applications, which is the trading card, and I created my own :)
Hi Lotus,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your trading card. I especially like the quote you used. The quotes that we share communicate what is important to us as individuals and professionals. If you are on the lookout for more quote sources, there is an RSS feed you can subscribe to that has quotes of the day. You can even link these to your blog. I have these linked to my blog if you want to check them out. My blog is http://bjsbubbleblog.blogspot.com/
Mapr is awesome!!! Can't wait to use that for class projects!!
ReplyDelete