Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thing # 14 Technorati

I did NOT start an account for this one! If it's not required I won't do it. I already have a lot of accounts for different web sites, which I can not keep up with.
The search for "school library learning 2.0" came out with 0 results every time I tried it.
I looked at the popular tags on Technorati and I was surprised that many of the popular tags were meaningless words (or at least to me they were meaningless) like, aa, aapl, crm, etc...
The top blogpost, out of the Top 100 for today, was from the Huffington Post about Yoga and Recovery. I like Yoga, and believe in its benefits, so I was happy to see that.

I think Technorati will help me if I am looking for blogs discussing a specific issue or a certain person.

No comments:

Post a Comment