Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thing # 18 Google Docs

Wow!! This google docs is awesome!It was very easy to use (finally, something is easy to learn!) and I think it is very helpful. The video explaining it was very useful as well. I can't remember how many times we wanted to edit/update something as a team in my grade level and we kept sending the paper to each person to update. Or the person in charge would receive a lot of emails from everyone on the team to update something and then that person would send the final copy to everybody. This Google Docs can save a lot of time and hassle. I love it! I tried it by creating a simple document about lunch, since we order every Friday in my school, and added a hyperlink to the menu of the place(Yay!). I can then send the link of the document to teammates to fill in their choices and we order.

No comments:

Post a Comment