- My favorite discoveries in this project were: Making a blog, Google Docs, Photostory, hyperlinks, and Wiki.
- This program affected my goals by making technology one of my life-long learning goals. I realized that technology is like learning a second language, you have to keep up with it and apply/use it so you can get better at it.
- What surprised me during this journey was that there is a whole world of tools out there that I didn't know about, and that what I learned is just a part of it. But at least now I know where do the people who do cool stuff get it from.
- I think having a FAQ section for each "thing" will help.
- I will participate in future programs.
- My learning experience was frustrating in the beginning, challenging in the middle, and enjoyable at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment