Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing #3

Yaaaay! I am finally done creating my blog and adding my Avatar! It took me so long as I was learning what a blog looked like, searching different blogs on the internet, looking at different players' blogs, and a lot of trial and error until I finally got it. I know this may be the easiest thing for a lot of people but I am so happy that I got it done and I learned so much in the way.

I love my Avatar! Another new thing I learned about! It was fun playing with the different options until I got the one I am satisfied with. Exporting the Avatar from Yahoo to my blog the way they have it on the web site didn't work. I had to copy/paste the picture to my computer first then add it to my blog.

3 comments:

  1. You have just done on the most important things in the 2.0 world...just keep trying and don't let things defeat you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's part of my identity :)

    ReplyDelete