Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thing #2

I really enjoyed reading the life-long learning opportunities that are mentioned as examples in the 7&1/2 Habits. They seem like commom knowledge now, but I wrote them down so I can remember them when I get older and I can't think of something to do.

The easiest habit for me is #3: to view problems as challenges. I am a very committed and persistent person and I like to throw myself in challenging situations and I keep struggling until I learn. Hopefully, it will work the same way in my struggle to improve my technology skills :)

My hardest habit is #6: Use technology to my advantage. I am so behind in technology and I know I can get better at it only if I put it on the top of my priority list (or To Do list!).

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    You are in the right place to catch up on technology. "Playing" with the 23 Things is one of the best trainings I have ever had in regards to technology. Not only has it helped me as a teacher, but it is helping me now that I am taking graduate courses. Your blog looks great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete